Liberated earlier this month as a digital download, Illmaculate‘s latest street album is being prepared for release as a physical product. Those who choose to cop the CD will be rewarded for their decision with a trio of new tracks, one of which the Portland rhymesayer has just unleashed for promo purposes. On this braggadocious selection, Chase Moore‘s brassy soul samples accompany Illmaculate as he taunts his competition: “You thought you had me, huh? Not even Almost.” Booth newcomers Milc and Stewart Villain contribute bold and arrogant guest 16s. Featuring this newly-added cut along with the reader-approved Do Not Disturb and much more, the physical edition of Clay Pigeons has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.