Liberated earlier this month as a digital download, Illmaculate‘s latest street album is being prepared for release as a physical product. Those who choose to cop the CD will be rewarded for their decision with a trio of new tracks, one of which the Portland rhymesayer has just unleashed for promo purposes. On this braggadocious selection, Chase Moore‘s brassy soul samples accompany Illmaculate as he taunts his competition: “You thought you had me, huh? Not even Almost.” Booth newcomers Milc and Stewart Villain contribute bold and arrogant guest 16s. Featuring this newly-added cut along with the reader-approved Do Not Disturb and much more, the physical edition of Clay Pigeons has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.