Liberated earlier this month as a digital download, Illmaculate‘s latest street album is being prepared for release as a physical product. Those who choose to cop the CD will be rewarded for their decision with a trio of new tracks, one of which the Portland rhymesayer has just unleashed for promo purposes. On this braggadocious selection, Chase Moore‘s brassy soul samples accompany Illmaculate as he taunts his competition: “You thought you had me, huh? Not even Almost.” Booth newcomers Milc and Stewart Villain contribute bold and arrogant guest 16s. Featuring this newly-added cut along with the reader-approved Do Not Disturb and much more, the physical edition of Clay Pigeons has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.