The 224th entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Boy Illinois, the Chi-town native who earned reader acclaim for Cardigan Sweater back in November 2010. On his brand new, exclusive I’m Illi freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by the Baron Boys. The Boy Illinois is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, The Pilot.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)