The 224th entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Boy Illinois, the Chi-town native who earned reader acclaim for Cardigan Sweater back in November 2010. On his brand new, exclusive I’m Illi freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by the Baron Boys. The Boy Illinois is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, The Pilot.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.