The 224th entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Boy Illinois, the Chi-town native who earned reader acclaim for Cardigan Sweater back in November 2010. On his brand new, exclusive I’m Illi freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by the Baron Boys. The Boy Illinois is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, The Pilot.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/27/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.