The 224th entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Boy Illinois, the Chi-town native who earned reader acclaim for Cardigan Sweater back in November 2010. On his brand new, exclusive I’m Illi freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by the Baron Boys. The Boy Illinois is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, The Pilot.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/27/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.