The 224th entry in DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Boy Illinois, the Chi-town native who earned reader acclaim for Cardigan Sweater back in November 2010. On his brand new, exclusive I’m Illi freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by the Baron Boys. The Boy Illinois is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, The Pilot.
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 01/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.