Iggy Azalea hasn’t been featured on the solo tip since last October, when she dropped off free mixtape TrapGold, but the ATL-by-way-of-Sydney rapper’s been “Work, work, work, workin’ on [her] sh*t,” in the meantime. Today, the new Mercury signee gives listeners the first taste of the project that’s been occupying her time. The lead single off the artist’s studio debut and her first UK release, this cut finds The Invisible Men and FKi‘s 1stDown serving up an anthemic, synth-driven beat as Azalea fills listeners in on the countless hours of hustle that preceded her rise to prominence. Feeling it? Then keep it locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the arrival of The New Classic this coming spring. Fans across the pond will be able to catch Iggy performing live starting in March, when she joins Nas and Meek Mill on the European leg of the former’s Life Is Good tour.
Update: We have added the Jonas & François-directed visuals for Iggy Azalea’s Work single.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.