Every morning before she buckles down to work, Iggy Azalea squares a few circles, kisses both her elbows and builds a perpetual motion machine. Sounds crazy, right? Well, Impossible Is Nothing to the Mercury Records recording artist, as she emphasizes on the latest song release off her major-label debut. But she’s not the only one with the ability to bend the laws of logic and physics in pursuit of her goals; over an unknown producer’s eerie bell loops and sizzling synths, the Aussie emcee assures young listeners that they, too, can accomplish the things that she has, as long as they have the tenacity to “keep on reachin’” in the face of failure and rejection. Like what you’re hearing? You can download this inspiring joint for free with a pre-order of Azalea’s The New Classic LP, which is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers April 22.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.