Every morning before she buckles down to work, Iggy Azalea squares a few circles, kisses both her elbows and builds a perpetual motion machine. Sounds crazy, right? Well, Impossible Is Nothing to the Mercury Records recording artist, as she emphasizes on the latest song release off her major-label debut. But she’s not the only one with the ability to bend the laws of logic and physics in pursuit of her goals; over an unknown producer’s eerie bell loops and sizzling synths, the Aussie emcee assures young listeners that they, too, can accomplish the things that she has, as long as they have the tenacity to “keep on reachin’” in the face of failure and rejection. Like what you’re hearing? You can download this inspiring joint for free with a pre-order of Azalea’s The New Classic LP, which is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers April 22.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
April 22, 2014, a date that will go down in hip-hop history—at least, if Iggy Azalea has anything to do with it. That, of course, is when the Australian-born, ATL-based emcee unleashed her Island Def Jam debut album, The...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)