After hanging with the “Toddlers & Tiaras” crowd over the weekend for a little Murda Bizness, Grand Hustle rapper Iggy Azalea keeps the ball rolling with the release of her newest record Flash. The song features Michigan crooner/producer Mike Posner and with Posner’s sultry hook and Azalea’s raunchy lyricism, Flash is NC-17 affair. On top of lending his smooth vocals for the song, Posner also provides Flash with its equally seductive production. Both Posner and Azalea are a unique pairing of artists, but they seem to balance each other our well on the record. Flash is the second single off of Azaela’s forthcoming Glory EP; the first single Million Dollar Misfits (featuring T.I. and B.o.B) was released in June.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.