Though Iggy Azalea originally hails from New South Wales, Australia, she’s found a second home in ATL following her addition to TIP‘s Grand Hustle roster. In fact, she’s become so comfortable there that, on her latest feature, she invites a lucky gentleman to take a trip Down South with her… if you know what I mean. In case that innuendo wasn’t explicit enough, yes, the geographical boundary being crossed on this freshly-minted mixtape single is not the Mason-Dixon but the bikini line. With 1stDown and Diplo‘s minimal, percussion-driven production banging in the back, Iggy follows in the footsteps of Trina, Lil Kim, Khia, and countless other orally-fixated female emcees as she instructs a man on how to make her kitten purr. Fans will be able to find this freaky cut and much more on Azalea’s TrapGold street album, scheduled for release October 11.
Written by richard on 10/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.