Though Iggy Azalea originally hails from New South Wales, Australia, she’s found a second home in ATL following her addition to TIP‘s Grand Hustle roster. In fact, she’s become so comfortable there that, on her latest feature, she invites a lucky gentleman to take a trip Down South with her… if you know what I mean. In case that innuendo wasn’t explicit enough, yes, the geographical boundary being crossed on this freshly-minted mixtape single is not the Mason-Dixon but the bikini line. With 1stDown and Diplo‘s minimal, percussion-driven production banging in the back, Iggy follows in the footsteps of Trina, Lil Kim, Khia, and countless other orally-fixated female emcees as she instructs a man on how to make her kitten purr. Fans will be able to find this freaky cut and much more on Azalea’s TrapGold street album, scheduled for release October 11.
Written by richard on 10/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.