Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Last week, it was announced that Iggy Azalea had parted ways with former label home Grand Hustle to become the latest addition to the Island Def Jam family. How is the Australian-born rap buzzmaker feeling about the move? Pretty damn good, if new single Bounce is any indication. A club anthem with a raucous, celebratory feel, this cut finds the erstwhile XXL Freshman wilding out over an uncredited beatsmith’s clattering percussion and springy synth riffs. A New Classic, Azalea’s studio debut, still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its arrival later this year.
Update: We have added the BRTHR-directed visuals for Iggy Azalea’s Bounce single.
Written by richard on 05/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.