Boothgoers have already gotten a taste of Iggy Azalea‘s latest single in the form of a Vice-helmed remix, but the original has yet to grace our pages. What better excuse to rectify that oversight than the release of its cinematic accompaniment? Film buffs are sure to appreciate Director X‘s visuals, a Tarantino pastiche featuring cameos from actors Michael Madsen and Paul Sorvino as well as Southern rap heavyweight T.I. Roc Nation songstress Rita Ora, Iggy’s collaborator on the Stargate-produced joint, also plays a major role. Fans can find Black Widow, smash-hit single Fancy and much more on The New Classic, available in stores and online as of April.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.