Boothgoers have already gotten a taste of Iggy Azalea‘s latest single in the form of a Vice-helmed remix, but the original has yet to grace our pages. What better excuse to rectify that oversight than the release of its cinematic accompaniment? Film buffs are sure to appreciate Director X‘s visuals, a Tarantino pastiche featuring cameos from actors Michael Madsen and Paul Sorvino as well as Southern rap heavyweight T.I. Roc Nation songstress Rita Ora, Iggy’s collaborator on the Stargate-produced joint, also plays a major role. Fans can find Black Widow, smash-hit single Fancy and much more on The New Classic, available in stores and online as of April.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.