All this time, while maintaining a successful career as a rapper/actor, Ice Cube has been living a double life. Wait, scratch that—a quadruple life?! On the latest single off his 10th full-length, the West Coast veteran reveals that not only has he been terrorizing the Pacific Northwest as Sasquatch, he’s been smashing Tokyo in the guise of Godzilla and dominating Africa under the moniker King Kong. And that’s just the record’s hook! Magnedo and Big Vonn provide an eerie synth beat to back Cube as he compares himself to a staggering array of scary sh*t. Director Alexander Germanotta channels some classic slasher-flick vibes in the record’s official visuals. Everythang’s Corrupt has yet to be assigned a spot on the Lench Mob Records release calendar, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/28/13
Submit your Rating
Lench Mob Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Los Angeles ft. Ice Cube" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.