All this time, while maintaining a successful career as a rapper/actor, Ice Cube has been living a double life. Wait, scratch that—a quadruple life?! On the latest single off his 10th full-length, the West Coast veteran reveals that not only has he been terrorizing the Pacific Northwest as Sasquatch, he’s been smashing Tokyo in the guise of Godzilla and dominating Africa under the moniker King Kong. And that’s just the record’s hook! Magnedo and Big Vonn provide an eerie synth beat to back Cube as he compares himself to a staggering array of scary sh*t. Director Alexander Germanotta channels some classic slasher-flick vibes in the record’s official visuals. Everythang’s Corrupt has yet to be assigned a spot on the Lench Mob Records release calendar, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/28/13
Submit your Rating
Lench Mob Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Los Angeles ft. Ice Cube" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.