All this time, while maintaining a successful career as a rapper/actor, Ice Cube has been living a double life. Wait, scratch that—a quadruple life?! On the latest single off his 10th full-length, the West Coast veteran reveals that not only has he been terrorizing the Pacific Northwest as Sasquatch, he’s been smashing Tokyo in the guise of Godzilla and dominating Africa under the moniker King Kong. And that’s just the record’s hook! Magnedo and Big Vonn provide an eerie synth beat to back Cube as he compares himself to a staggering array of scary sh*t. Director Alexander Germanotta channels some classic slasher-flick vibes in the record’s official visuals. Everythang’s Corrupt has yet to be assigned a spot on the Lench Mob Records release calendar, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/28/13
Submit your Rating
Lench Mob Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Los Angeles ft. Ice Cube" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)