Ibn Inglor hasn’t stepped into the Booth with any new material since unleashing his latest street album, New Wave 2, back in April. Though the Windy City representative has yet to hash out details on his next project, Inglor recently said “F*ck It” and decided to drop a brand new loosie. Here, the creeping percussion, submerged vocal samples and eerie synth riffs of co-producers Arran Sym and Mhone Glor set the mood as Inglor narrates a night spent freestyling, swerving and otherwise acting out with his closest homies. As mentioned above, this promo cut isn’t attached to anything larger but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the freestyle series alum‘s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.