Ibn Inglor hasn’t stepped into the Booth with any new material since unleashing his latest street album, New Wave 2, back in April. Though the Windy City representative has yet to hash out details on his next project, Inglor recently said “F*ck It” and decided to drop a brand new loosie. Here, the creeping percussion, submerged vocal samples and eerie synth riffs of co-producers Arran Sym and Mhone Glor set the mood as Inglor narrates a night spent freestyling, swerving and otherwise acting out with his closest homies. As mentioned above, this promo cut isn’t attached to anything larger but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the freestyle series alum‘s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.