Fresh off blessing our front page with ICE, the eighth entry in our recently-relaunched freestyle series, Ibn Inglor returns to the Booth with new buzz record BELIEF. Here, the Windy City buzzmaker congratulates himself on the big moves he’s been making in the game of late, and continues his polemic against bloggers’ reductive descriptions of his style: “I made the blogs dog, but I can’t relate to y’all / They compare me so much.” As he speaks his mind, he showcases some of the most agile, aggressive flows we’ve heard from him to date; producer Apex Martin‘s grinding synths and trap-tinged percussion only add to the track’s blistering energy. BELIEF is not slated for inclusion on Inglor’s upcoming, unscheduled NW2 LP, but the record will appear on Martin’s EOT instrumental tape, scheduled for digital release tomorrow, February 21.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.