Fresh off blessing our front page with ICE, the eighth entry in our recently-relaunched freestyle series, Ibn Inglor returns to the Booth with new buzz record BELIEF. Here, the Windy City buzzmaker congratulates himself on the big moves he’s been making in the game of late, and continues his polemic against bloggers’ reductive descriptions of his style: “I made the blogs dog, but I can’t relate to y’all / They compare me so much.” As he speaks his mind, he showcases some of the most agile, aggressive flows we’ve heard from him to date; producer Apex Martin‘s grinding synths and trap-tinged percussion only add to the track’s blistering energy. BELIEF is not slated for inclusion on Inglor’s upcoming, unscheduled NW2 LP, but the record will appear on Martin’s EOT instrumental tape, scheduled for digital release tomorrow, February 21.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.