Fresh off the May release of aptly-titled mixtape That Tape, Minne-ap repper I.B. E. retruns to our frontpage with an understated narrative banger that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the mellow grooves of Denzel Watchmeson, Yours follows the artist as he spends the evening enjoying some weed and liquor with a young mother of his acquaintance. In addition to picking up a copy of That Tape, fans can keep it locked for the latest on Benzilla-produced solo album This(I) That(B) & The Third(E), due out this fall.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.