Fresh off the May release of aptly-titled mixtape That Tape, Minne-ap repper I.B. E. retruns to our frontpage with an understated narrative banger that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the mellow grooves of Denzel Watchmeson, Yours follows the artist as he spends the evening enjoying some weed and liquor with a young mother of his acquaintance. In addition to picking up a copy of That Tape, fans can keep it locked for the latest on Benzilla-produced solo album This(I) That(B) & The Third(E), due out this fall.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.