Fresh off the May release of aptly-titled mixtape That Tape, Minne-ap repper I.B. E. retruns to our frontpage with an understated narrative banger that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the mellow grooves of Denzel Watchmeson, Yours follows the artist as he spends the evening enjoying some weed and liquor with a young mother of his acquaintance. In addition to picking up a copy of That Tape, fans can keep it locked for the latest on Benzilla-produced solo album This(I) That(B) & The Third(E), due out this fall.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.