Fresh off the May release of aptly-titled mixtape That Tape, Minne-ap repper I.B. E. retruns to our frontpage with an understated narrative banger that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the mellow grooves of Denzel Watchmeson, Yours follows the artist as he spends the evening enjoying some weed and liquor with a young mother of his acquaintance. In addition to picking up a copy of That Tape, fans can keep it locked for the latest on Benzilla-produced solo album This(I) That(B) & The Third(E), due out this fall.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.