Fresh off the May release of aptly-titled mixtape That Tape, Minne-ap repper I.B. E. retruns to our frontpage with an understated narrative banger that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the mellow grooves of Denzel Watchmeson, Yours follows the artist as he spends the evening enjoying some weed and liquor with a young mother of his acquaintance. In addition to picking up a copy of That Tape, fans can keep it locked for the latest on Benzilla-produced solo album This(I) That(B) & The Third(E), due out this fall.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)