The name I.B. E. (Intelligent Black Enterprise) suggests a smarter (and wordier) than average approach to hip-hop and, on his first Booth feature, the Minneapolis emcee doesn’t disappoint. Twin Cities anthem The Pad finds Bobby Richardson serving up a warm, soul-sampled instrumental, which the headliner and fellow Minne-ap repper Mally lace with rhymes on the joy of returning home. K. Raydio contributes a breezy, off-the-cuff chorus. Craving more? Then be sure to check out I.B.E.‘s next street album, the aptly-titled That Tape, when it hits the ‘net May 14.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!