The reassuring thing about rock bottom is that you know you’ve gone as low as you can go. Except for when the bottom drops out, and you find yourself plummeting towards a Bottomless Bottom—then, it may be time for desperate measures. On his latest single selection, Twin Cities buzzmaker I.B.E. (Intelligent Black Enterprise) takes listeners on a journey into the depths, lacing BenZilla‘s moody, bass-led grooves with the stories of two individuals who were forced to take matters into their own hands when others turned a blind eye to their suffering: one a bullied elementary school student and the other a female victim of abuse at the hands of her father. A bracing jam that will undoubtedly inspire listeners to think more closely about the daily struggles of those around them, this cut is just one of many fresh, insightful cuts slated for inclusion on I.B.E.‘s This, That & the Third LP, scheduled for release in January of next year.
Written by richard on 09/14/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.