If you were to run into IAMSU! in the Richmond, Cali. streets this afternoon, I can already tell you what he’d be doing: “ridin’ round, getting’ dough.” It’d be the same story if you were to spot him this evening, tomorrow morning or next year—Mobbin is just what the man does. On single numero uno off his next street album, the HBK Gang member gives us the lowdown on his constant hustle schedule and the profit-driven mentality behind it, rhyming over a whip-ready, 808-driven beat co-produced by SU himself (as a representative of beat crew The Invasion) and P-Lo. Need more fresh tunes to soundtrack your hustle? Then mark your calendars for the November 10, release of the artist’s next free street album, $uzy 6 $peed.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Curly Shirley" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)