If you were to run into IAMSU! in the Richmond, Cali. streets this afternoon, I can already tell you what he’d be doing: “ridin’ round, getting’ dough.” It’d be the same story if you were to spot him this evening, tomorrow morning or next year—Mobbin is just what the man does. On single numero uno off his next street album, the HBK Gang member gives us the lowdown on his constant hustle schedule and the profit-driven mentality behind it, rhyming over a whip-ready, 808-driven beat co-produced by SU himself (as a representative of beat crew The Invasion) and P-Lo. Need more fresh tunes to soundtrack your hustle? Then mark your calendars for the November 10, release of the artist’s next free street album, $uzy 6 $peed.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Curly Shirley" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)