If you were to run into IAMSU! in the Richmond, Cali. streets this afternoon, I can already tell you what he’d be doing: “ridin’ round, getting’ dough.” It’d be the same story if you were to spot him this evening, tomorrow morning or next year—Mobbin is just what the man does. On single numero uno off his next street album, the HBK Gang member gives us the lowdown on his constant hustle schedule and the profit-driven mentality behind it, rhyming over a whip-ready, 808-driven beat co-produced by SU himself (as a representative of beat crew The Invasion) and P-Lo. Need more fresh tunes to soundtrack your hustle? Then mark your calendars for the November 10, release of the artist’s next free street album, $uzy 6 $peed.
Written by richard on 10/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Curly Shirley" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.