Released via The DJBooth in mid-July, IAMSU!‘s latest street album earned rave reviews from our readership, scoring a lofty 4.7-star average rating. If its warm reception on our pages didn’t convince you to show the West Coast buzzmaker a little love and download the set, well, you’re one tough customer. Even so, I dare you to give new single Let Go a spin and not succumb to its charms. From Tha Bizness’ guitar/synth boardwork to SU!‘s earnest, melodically-flowed bars, every aspect of this joint is designed to make listeners (especially those of the female variety) fall in love. The suave chorus, courtesy of R&B veteran Tank, renders resistance all the more futile. Now that you’ve fallen in love with this smooth selection, it’s time to check out the full project; click here to stream, freely download and/or purchase KILT 2 in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Curly Shirley" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.