Booth newcomer I Am Many is (by his own admission) many things, but one thing he is not, is a Poser. On his latest single, a grimy beat by Logik Proof bangs in the back as the Brooklynite calls out a few common varieties of the genus—from Jersey Shore wannabes to skinny-jeaned hipsters. If you like what you’re hearing, more awaits on the artist’s yet-unscheduled Strength in Numbers LP; stay tuned for further release details!
Written by richard on 10/3/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)