Booth newcomer I Am Many is (by his own admission) many things, but one thing he is not, is a Poser. On his latest single, a grimy beat by Logik Proof bangs in the back as the Brooklynite calls out a few common varieties of the genus—from Jersey Shore wannabes to skinny-jeaned hipsters. If you like what you’re hearing, more awaits on the artist’s yet-unscheduled Strength in Numbers LP; stay tuned for further release details!
Written by richard on 10/3/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.