If you were to crack open your dictionary right now, you’d find a picture of I-20 right next to The Definition of “cool.” A standout cut off the Southern street vet’s new, Booth-sponsored mixtape, this cut finds Dirty Dunnz crafting a chill, organ-driven beat to back the emcee as he trades laid-back verses with DTP label boss Ludacris. Nathaniel, I-20’s collaborator on Left for Dead, lends his vocals to the record’s hook. For more, check out the headliner’s Celebrity Rehab mixtape, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Really Like Her ft. Ludacris & Rocko" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.