If you were to crack open your dictionary right now, you’d find a picture of I-20 right next to The Definition of “cool.” A standout cut off the Southern street vet’s new, Booth-sponsored mixtape, this cut finds Dirty Dunnz crafting a chill, organ-driven beat to back the emcee as he trades laid-back verses with DTP label boss Ludacris. Nathaniel, I-20’s collaborator on Left for Dead, lends his vocals to the record’s hook. For more, check out the headliner’s Celebrity Rehab mixtape, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Really Like Her ft. Ludacris & Rocko" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.