The title of I-20’s latest feature, Live It Up, might ring a bell because, earlier this month, Jennifer Lopez released a single by the same title. While the two cuts might share a name, their respective artists take very different approaches: Lopez’ Live It Up is made for the club, while I-20’s joint is better-suited for relaxing and enjoying a tall glass of your favorite drink. DJ Pain1 cooks up a smooth, airy beat that serves as an interesting backdrop for 20’s booming, leanin’ flow. The DTP veteran is joined by Fiend, whose similarly deep, well-rounded flow matches the jam’s laid-back ambiance. You’ll be able to Live It Up all over again when I-20 drops his The Amphetamine Manifesto Pt. 2. The project as let lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Really Like Her ft. Ludacris & Rocko" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!