The title of I-20’s latest feature, Live It Up, might ring a bell because, earlier this month, Jennifer Lopez released a single by the same title. While the two cuts might share a name, their respective artists take very different approaches: Lopez’ Live It Up is made for the club, while I-20’s joint is better-suited for relaxing and enjoying a tall glass of your favorite drink. DJ Pain1 cooks up a smooth, airy beat that serves as an interesting backdrop for 20’s booming, leanin’ flow. The DTP veteran is joined by Fiend, whose similarly deep, well-rounded flow matches the jam’s laid-back ambiance. You’ll be able to Live It Up all over again when I-20 drops his The Amphetamine Manifesto Pt. 2. The project as let lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Really Like Her ft. Ludacris & Rocko" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.