The title of I-20’s latest feature, Live It Up, might ring a bell because, earlier this month, Jennifer Lopez released a single by the same title. While the two cuts might share a name, their respective artists take very different approaches: Lopez’ Live It Up is made for the club, while I-20’s joint is better-suited for relaxing and enjoying a tall glass of your favorite drink. DJ Pain1 cooks up a smooth, airy beat that serves as an interesting backdrop for 20’s booming, leanin’ flow. The DTP veteran is joined by Fiend, whose similarly deep, well-rounded flow matches the jam’s laid-back ambiance. You’ll be able to Live It Up all over again when I-20 drops his The Amphetamine Manifesto Pt. 2. The project as let lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Really Like Her ft. Ludacris & Rocko" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.