Despite major distribution from Capitol Records, DTP artist I-20‘s debut album, Self Explanatory, failed to crack the 200,000 copies-sold mark. Following a short disappearance, the Eastside Atlanta native is back on the scene and with him is a new distribution deal from Koch Records for his forthcoming sophomore album, Blood in the Water, due out October 14. On the first single, the emcee channels the old-fashioned Southern pimpin’ style, explaining that while others might Really Like Her, he just spends one night and then puts them back in their place (his words, not ours). With a freaky verse from his boss Ludacris, a sampled hook from Rocko‘s Umma Do Me, and an electric-guitar beat from producer Street Symphony, the chauvinistic male audience will undoubtedly Really Like Her—in which case, one night might not be enough.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hands In The Sky ft. Akon & Birdman" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)