Some believe that it takes hard work, tenacity and persistence to work your way up to the top of the hip-hop game. T.I., B.o.B., and Spodee beg to differ: according to the Hustle Gang colleagues, the winners are Chosen beforehand by a higher power. On this newly-released promo single, the Southern heavyweights sketch out a philosophy of the grind that would make John Calvin proud, delivering their verses over Bobby Ray’s street-ready production. PhillyFlyBoy directs the joint’s ritzy visual accompaniment. Chosen isn’t currently part of a larger project, but fans should keep their browsers locked for the latest on T.I.‘s Paperwork: The Motion Picture LP, due out later this year.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.