There are some hit records that just aren’t made for the radio—think BET Uncut material. Whether because of explicit lyrics or a raunchy video, some of the hottest, most addictive cuts are destined to remain underground classics. Case in point: Hurricane Chris’ Headboard, a newly-released single on which the young spitter, down-South affiliate Plies, and “Comeback Artist of ‘09” candidate Mario let the ladies know exactly what’s on their minds. Complete with an infectious beat by The Inkredibles this grown-and-sexy track would require a grip of censorship to win heavy radio rotation, but should sound right at home in the club, at the local strip joint, and in the bedroom. Sure to keep nightspots jumping and Headboards creaking across the nation, this freaky jam can be found on Chris’ Unreleased LP, set for release in the third quarter of ‘09.
Written by BK2LV on 08/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ay Bay Bay (Remix) ft. Game, Lil' Boosie, E-40, Baby & Jada" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.