There are some hit records that just aren’t made for the radio—think BET Uncut material. Whether because of explicit lyrics or a raunchy video, some of the hottest, most addictive cuts are destined to remain underground classics. Case in point: Hurricane Chris’ Headboard, a newly-released single on which the young spitter, down-South affiliate Plies, and “Comeback Artist of ‘09” candidate Mario let the ladies know exactly what’s on their minds. Complete with an infectious beat by The Inkredibles this grown-and-sexy track would require a grip of censorship to win heavy radio rotation, but should sound right at home in the club, at the local strip joint, and in the bedroom. Sure to keep nightspots jumping and Headboards creaking across the nation, this freaky jam can be found on Chris’ Unreleased LP, set for release in the third quarter of ‘09.
Written by BK2LV on 08/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ay Bay Bay (Remix) ft. Game, Lil' Boosie, E-40, Baby & Jada" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.