After getting the entire nation to follow along and sing the ultra-catchy “Ay Bay Bay,” upstart rapper Hurricane Chris predictably recorded a remix. Rounding up talent from across the country, Chris enticed West coast natives The Game and E-40, down South favorites Lil’ Boosie and Birdman (who shouldn’t have left Wezzy by himself) and East coast veteran, Jadakiss, to join him for round two. The beat and hook are identical to the original and the the end result is that the fans should continue to love it; no further proof is needed to determine whether or not this phenomenon has truly spanned the country.
Written by DJ Z on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hand Clap ft. Big Poppa of Ratchet City" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.