After getting the entire nation to follow along and sing the ultra-catchy “Ay Bay Bay,” upstart rapper Hurricane Chris predictably recorded a remix. Rounding up talent from across the country, Chris enticed West coast natives The Game and E-40, down South favorites Lil’ Boosie and Birdman (who shouldn’t have left Wezzy by himself) and East coast veteran, Jadakiss, to join him for round two. The beat and hook are identical to the original and the the end result is that the fans should continue to love it; no further proof is needed to determine whether or not this phenomenon has truly spanned the country.
Written by DJ Z on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hand Clap ft. Big Poppa of Ratchet City" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.