Trying not to follow in the current footsteps of fellow St. Louis rappers Chingy, J-Kwon and Jibbs, Huey proclaims the need for you to Pop, Lock, and Drop It. Call it what you will, it is plainly obvious that in the end all Huey would like is for his females to drop down and shake their asses. I smell success!
Written by DJ Z on 01/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock and Drop It (Remix) ft. T-Pain & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.