Trying not to follow in the current footsteps of fellow St. Louis rappers Chingy, J-Kwon and Jibbs, Huey proclaims the need for you to Pop, Lock, and Drop It. Call it what you will, it is plainly obvious that in the end all Huey would like is for his females to drop down and shake their asses. I smell success!
Written by DJ Z on 01/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock and Drop It (Remix) ft. T-Pain & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.