Trying not to follow in the current footsteps of fellow St. Louis rappers Chingy, J-Kwon and Jibbs, Huey proclaims the need for you to Pop, Lock, and Drop It. Call it what you will, it is plainly obvious that in the end all Huey would like is for his females to drop down and shake their asses. I smell success!
Written by DJ Z on 01/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock and Drop It (Remix) ft. T-Pain & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.