Trying not to follow in the current footsteps of fellow St. Louis rappers Chingy, J-Kwon and Jibbs, Huey proclaims the need for you to Pop, Lock, and Drop It. Call it what you will, it is plainly obvious that in the end all Huey would like is for his females to drop down and shake their asses. I smell success!
Written by DJ Z on 01/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock and Drop It (Remix) ft. T-Pain & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)