Trying not to follow in the current footsteps of fellow St. Louis rappers Chingy, J-Kwon and Jibbs, Huey proclaims the need for you to Pop, Lock, and Drop It. Call it what you will, it is plainly obvious that in the end all Huey would like is for his females to drop down and shake their asses. I smell success!
Written by DJ Z on 01/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock and Drop It (Remix) ft. T-Pain & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.