What do Atlanta band Vonnegutt, West Virginia emcee Huey Mack, and former Auto-Tune sensation T-Pain all have in common? They’re all entirely too trusting of their local bartender. In the visuals for Mack’s A Boy Named Hue single Last Time, the rapper and Vonnegutt frontman Kyle Lucas learn all too well the consequences of being too trusting as they are duped out of an iPad, Macbook, cash, and even a passport from the lady who was dishing out their drinks earlier in the evening. The record proves to be quite the intriguing mix of hip-hop and light rock thanks to Sinima‘s guitar-heavy production and Vonnegutt vocalist Neil Garrard‘s melodious hook. Mack’s A Boy Named Hue mixtape was released back in April, and on top of the rapper’s collab with Vonnegutt, the project also features guest appearances from Scolla and Missy Modell.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/15/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.