What do Atlanta band Vonnegutt, West Virginia emcee Huey Mack, and former Auto-Tune sensation T-Pain all have in common? They’re all entirely too trusting of their local bartender. In the visuals for Mack’s A Boy Named Hue single Last Time, the rapper and Vonnegutt frontman Kyle Lucas learn all too well the consequences of being too trusting as they are duped out of an iPad, Macbook, cash, and even a passport from the lady who was dishing out their drinks earlier in the evening. The record proves to be quite the intriguing mix of hip-hop and light rock thanks to Sinima‘s guitar-heavy production and Vonnegutt vocalist Neil Garrard‘s melodious hook. Mack’s A Boy Named Hue mixtape was released back in April, and on top of the rapper’s collab with Vonnegutt, the project also features guest appearances from Scolla and Missy Modell.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.