Just when many were beginning to think that Huey‘s Strictly Business strategy would end in failure, the emcee ran into a stroke of good luck: with his HiTz Committee boss, MempHiTz, hosting BET’s Rap City replacement, The Deal, his 24-7/365 music video got heavy rotation on the network, even inspiring a straight-to-DVD film (due out March 31st). For now, the St. Louis native’s plan is to continue catering to his core audience: females. On this newly-released cut, he reveals why he’s so popular with the ladies: he’s got that PaYOW! that makes sweet lovemaking even sweeter for his partner. Employing a rapped/sung flow, Huey sounds a little like Weezy with Lyfe Jennings’ vocal chords, but Bobby V‘s hook and Deezle‘s beat smooth PaYOW! into a perfect bedroom jam. Has Huey struck gold once again? To find out, go to your favorite CD store or online retailer July 14 and pick up a copy of Strictly Business.
Written by Burmy on 03/3/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock & Drop It" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.