Just when many were beginning to think that Huey‘s Strictly Business strategy would end in failure, the emcee ran into a stroke of good luck: with his HiTz Committee boss, MempHiTz, hosting BET’s Rap City replacement, The Deal, his 24-7/365 music video got heavy rotation on the network, even inspiring a straight-to-DVD film (due out March 31st). For now, the St. Louis native’s plan is to continue catering to his core audience: females. On this newly-released cut, he reveals why he’s so popular with the ladies: he’s got that PaYOW! that makes sweet lovemaking even sweeter for his partner. Employing a rapped/sung flow, Huey sounds a little like Weezy with Lyfe Jennings’ vocal chords, but Bobby V‘s hook and Deezle‘s beat smooth PaYOW! into a perfect bedroom jam. Has Huey struck gold once again? To find out, go to your favorite CD store or online retailer July 14 and pick up a copy of Strictly Business.
Written by Burmy on 03/3/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock & Drop It" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.