Just when many were beginning to think that Huey‘s Strictly Business strategy would end in failure, the emcee ran into a stroke of good luck: with his HiTz Committee boss, MempHiTz, hosting BET’s Rap City replacement, The Deal, his 24-7/365 music video got heavy rotation on the network, even inspiring a straight-to-DVD film (due out March 31st). For now, the St. Louis native’s plan is to continue catering to his core audience: females. On this newly-released cut, he reveals why he’s so popular with the ladies: he’s got that PaYOW! that makes sweet lovemaking even sweeter for his partner. Employing a rapped/sung flow, Huey sounds a little like Weezy with Lyfe Jennings’ vocal chords, but Bobby V‘s hook and Deezle‘s beat smooth PaYOW! into a perfect bedroom jam. Has Huey struck gold once again? To find out, go to your favorite CD store or online retailer July 14 and pick up a copy of Strictly Business.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop, Lock & Drop It" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!