Previously heard lending his production to a Booth-approved record by Nitty Scott, MC (who was impressed enough to name the record after him), House Shoes steps into the solo spotlight with Sweet, a brand new video single off his latest EP and LP. Here, the buzzmaking DJ/producer enlists fellow Motown representative Danny Brown to rhyme over his ominous, piano-driven street boardwork. Feeling it? More awaits on House Shoes’ The Time EP, available now via iTunes and on debut studio album Let It Go, out via Tres Records, as of June 19.
Written by richard on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.