Previously heard lending his production to a Booth-approved record by Nitty Scott, MC (who was impressed enough to name the record after him), House Shoes steps into the solo spotlight with Sweet, a brand new video single off his latest EP and LP. Here, the buzzmaking DJ/producer enlists fellow Motown representative Danny Brown to rhyme over his ominous, piano-driven street boardwork. Feeling it? More awaits on House Shoes’ The Time EP, available now via iTunes and on debut studio album Let It Go, out via Tres Records, as of June 19.
Written by richard on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.