Previously heard lending his production to a Booth-approved record by Nitty Scott, MC (who was impressed enough to name the record after him), House Shoes steps into the solo spotlight with Sweet, a brand new video single off his latest EP and LP. Here, the buzzmaking DJ/producer enlists fellow Motown representative Danny Brown to rhyme over his ominous, piano-driven street boardwork. Feeling it? More awaits on House Shoes’ The Time EP, available now via iTunes and on debut studio album Let It Go, out via Tres Records, as of June 19.
Written by richard on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)