Originally released back in August, Hot Rod‘s current single found him spitting game to a Hot Girl who caught his eye on the dancefloor. Today, the G-Note signee returns to do it all over again—this time with his G-Note label boss in tow. For the official remix, 50 Cent jumps on All-Star‘s ‘80s-informed boardwork to wax poetic about the female in question in a lustful opening verse. Hot Rod’s forthcoming full-length, My Life, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but Booth readers will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 10/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hate Is The New Love" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.