Originally released back in August, Hot Rod‘s current single found him spitting game to a Hot Girl who caught his eye on the dancefloor. Today, the G-Note signee returns to do it all over again—this time with his G-Note label boss in tow. For the official remix, 50 Cent jumps on All-Star‘s ‘80s-informed boardwork to wax poetic about the female in question in a lustful opening verse. Hot Rod’s forthcoming full-length, My Life, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but Booth readers will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 10/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hate Is The New Love" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.