Although Hot Rod‘s debut album, Fast Lane, remains on G-Unit‘s back burner, the Phoenix, Arizona native has kept his name active in clubs from the Grand Canyon all the way to Germany thanks to his earlier buzz single, I Like To F*ck. Now re-mastered and chosen as his official single, the racy song features Hot Rod’s original two verses, singer Boniface‘s hook, and Beau Dozier‘s alternative club-ready production. For extra appeal, however, ol’ Mick Swagger has added infamous MySpace and MTV temptress Tila Tequila for a new brand of “nasty rap.” Even though the edited version will sound like the record got scratched, Hot Rod may have finally found his niche on the music scene. Hopefully 50 Cent and Jimmy Iovine will take notice and finally give Fast Lane a parking space on store shelves.
Written by Burmy on 05/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hate Is The New Love" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.