Although Hot Rod‘s debut album, Fast Lane, remains on G-Unit‘s back burner, the Phoenix, Arizona native has kept his name active in clubs from the Grand Canyon all the way to Germany thanks to his earlier buzz single, I Like To F*ck. Now re-mastered and chosen as his official single, the racy song features Hot Rod’s original two verses, singer Boniface‘s hook, and Beau Dozier‘s alternative club-ready production. For extra appeal, however, ol’ Mick Swagger has added infamous MySpace and MTV temptress Tila Tequila for a new brand of “nasty rap.” Even though the edited version will sound like the record got scratched, Hot Rod may have finally found his niche on the music scene. Hopefully 50 Cent and Jimmy Iovine will take notice and finally give Fast Lane a parking space on store shelves.
Written by Burmy on 05/26/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hate Is The New Love" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)