When the weather outside is frightful (and if you’re anywhere near me, I’m guessing it is) there’s one activity that never fails to shake the chill out of one’s bones. Well, OK, two activities. Having addressed the first on a past feature by the self-explanatory title I Like to F*ck, Hot Rod is back to tackle the second on his latest promo single, the equally self-explanatory Dance With Me. His debut release via 50 Cent‘s newly-launched G-Note Records label (of which he is the flagship artist), this club-ready joint finds Fuego serving up a blazing hot mix of four-on-the-floor percussion and sizzling synths as the Phoenix native requests a little bump and grind from a seductive female clubgoer. Stepping into the role of said shawty, a currently-unknown singer responds to the headliner’s Flo Rida-esque game-spitting with a flirtatious hook, as well as contributing backing vocals throughout the record. While low-concept, Dance has energy to burn; does it get your blood pumping? If so, you’ll want to keep it locked for all the latest from this hard-partying Southwestern hopeful.
Written by richard on 12/20/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hate Is The New Love" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)