Due to restrictions placed on songs considered for radio and television play, most sexually-related content is axed completly or is turned into a humorous innuendo. Sometimes these creations work well commercially (My Humps), but most of the time they do not (Oochie Wally). In an attempt to completely ignore the system, probably because it won’t be released as a single, Island Urban Music’s Hot Dollar has created the very blatant and forward, Get Naked. Taking a page out of Snoop Dogg’s book, without the title change of course, Dollar raps and sings to his heart’s content and in the end just wants nakedness. Look out for his debut, My Dreams… A Day in the Life, to find out if he got what he wanted.
Written by DJ Z on 01/30/08
Submit your Rating
Dolla Figga Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Streetz On Lock ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.