On Hop Is Back, the second single off his forthcoming sophomore LP, Hopsin made clear that he was ready, willing and able to annihilate anyone foolish enough to step. One warning shot of that caliber should be enough but, as we all know, haters can be slow on the uptake. Thus, the Funk Volume co-founder gets a little more explicit with his threats on the freshly-released follow-up, telling foes, “I’ll Rip Your motherf**king Heart Out!” In addition to the headliner’s bone-crushing lyrical onslaught, delivered over a grimy, self-produced beat, this cut boasts a head-spinning middle 16 by Strange Music capo Tech N9ne. This blistering underground banger is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Knock Madness, set to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, November 26.
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Hopsin, your rapper’s favorite rapper, is back with his latest album. Or, perhaps he would be your rapper’s favorite rapper if he didn’t spend so much time angrily insulting his fellow rappers and the rap game at large....
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Am I a Psycho" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.