Judging by the reviews garnered by Hoodie Allen‘s previous Booth features, our readers have a healthy respect for the Empire State buzzmaker, but there are those elsewhere in the hip-hop blogosphere (cough, haters) who have questioned his skills on the mic. With newly-released promo cut Nolan Ryan, he seeks to silence all doubters. Over !llmind‘s looped soul samples, Hoodie unleashes bar after blistering bar of triple-time rhymes. This record is currently just a loosie but, depending on the amount of buzz it produces, it may or may not make it onto the artist’s upcoming debut album. Either way, stay tuned for further details on the project, which currently lacks a title and drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.