Judging by the reviews garnered by Hoodie Allen‘s previous Booth features, our readers have a healthy respect for the Empire State buzzmaker, but there are those elsewhere in the hip-hop blogosphere (cough, haters) who have questioned his skills on the mic. With newly-released promo cut Nolan Ryan, he seeks to silence all doubters. Over !llmind‘s looped soul samples, Hoodie unleashes bar after blistering bar of triple-time rhymes. This record is currently just a loosie but, depending on the amount of buzz it produces, it may or may not make it onto the artist’s upcoming debut album. Either way, stay tuned for further details on the project, which currently lacks a title and drop date.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.