Having broken through to indie stardom with the #1 iTunes debut of All American earlier this year, you can probably guess how Hoodie Allen‘s feeling right about now. Just in case any of his fans happen to be Martian robots incapable of comprehending human emotions, though, the NY representer thoughtfully spells it out on new promo single Feel the Love. Over RJF‘s sweeping production, based around a sample from UK electronic group Rudimental’s record of the same title, Allen lets us know just how grateful he is to be making a living creating music for the masses. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.