Having broken through to indie stardom with the #1 iTunes debut of All American earlier this year, you can probably guess how Hoodie Allen‘s feeling right about now. Just in case any of his fans happen to be Martian robots incapable of comprehending human emotions, though, the NY representer thoughtfully spells it out on new promo single Feel the Love. Over RJF‘s sweeping production, based around a sample from UK electronic group Rudimental’s record of the same title, Allen lets us know just how grateful he is to be making a living creating music for the masses. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.