Having broken through to indie stardom with the #1 iTunes debut of All American earlier this year, you can probably guess how Hoodie Allen‘s feeling right about now. Just in case any of his fans happen to be Martian robots incapable of comprehending human emotions, though, the NY representer thoughtfully spells it out on new promo single Feel the Love. Over RJF‘s sweeping production, based around a sample from UK electronic group Rudimental’s record of the same title, Allen lets us know just how grateful he is to be making a living creating music for the masses. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)