Having broken through to indie stardom with the #1 iTunes debut of All American earlier this year, you can probably guess how Hoodie Allen‘s feeling right about now. Just in case any of his fans happen to be Martian robots incapable of comprehending human emotions, though, the NY representer thoughtfully spells it out on new promo single Feel the Love. Over RJF‘s sweeping production, based around a sample from UK electronic group Rudimental’s record of the same title, Allen lets us know just how grateful he is to be making a living creating music for the masses. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.