I’m sure that many of you have heard the word Casanova, but do you know where it comes from? The term was birthed thanks to Giacomo Casanova, an 18th century Italian adventure and author, who earned the reputation of being quite the lady’s man. While Hoodie Allen, G-Eazy, and Skizzy Mars might not be Italian, they certainly are well versed in how to get along with the ladies; a topic that is fully covered on a standout selection off Hoodie’s new album. Skizzy bats lead off on the spacey, synth-heavy production from producer RJF, who is then followed by Hoodie then Eazy. While all three artists have their own unique styles, the amigos all share a similar philosophy - love ‘em and leave ‘em. In the mood for more breezy jams? Then be sure to freely download Hoodie’s Crew Cuts album, which you can stream or download via The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.