I’m sure that many of you have heard the word Casanova, but do you know where it comes from? The term was birthed thanks to Giacomo Casanova, an 18th century Italian adventure and author, who earned the reputation of being quite the lady’s man. While Hoodie Allen, G-Eazy, and Skizzy Mars might not be Italian, they certainly are well versed in how to get along with the ladies; a topic that is fully covered on a standout selection off Hoodie’s new album. Skizzy bats lead off on the spacey, synth-heavy production from producer RJF, who is then followed by Hoodie then Eazy. While all three artists have their own unique styles, the amigos all share a similar philosophy - love ‘em and leave ‘em. In the mood for more breezy jams? Then be sure to freely download Hoodie’s Crew Cuts album, which you can stream or download via The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.