I’m sure that many of you have heard the word Casanova, but do you know where it comes from? The term was birthed thanks to Giacomo Casanova, an 18th century Italian adventure and author, who earned the reputation of being quite the lady’s man. While Hoodie Allen, G-Eazy, and Skizzy Mars might not be Italian, they certainly are well versed in how to get along with the ladies; a topic that is fully covered on a standout selection off Hoodie’s new album. Skizzy bats lead off on the spacey, synth-heavy production from producer RJF, who is then followed by Hoodie then Eazy. While all three artists have their own unique styles, the amigos all share a similar philosophy - love ‘em and leave ‘em. In the mood for more breezy jams? Then be sure to freely download Hoodie’s Crew Cuts album, which you can stream or download via The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!