Have you ever heard someone say, “there are hundreds of languages, but a smile speaks them all”? That (borderline hokey) saying usually holds true, but do you know what really speaks them all? A well-timed Middle Finger; which, along with her in-your-face attitude, might be why Honey Cocaine’s latest song release is likely to catch on around the globe. Backed by producer DKevrim’s authoritative, yet shrouded beat, Cocaine comes correct with the kind of braggadocios flow that you would expect to find in a song named Middle Finger, boasting about her own accomplishments and giving a realty check to all the fakes and haters. Middle Finger is the third cut released from her forthcoming mixtape, Thug Love, which is set to drop later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.