Remember when people used to put “Food” or “Eating” in their Likes or Activities on Facebook? Oh, they still do? Well, there’s officially no shame in publicly announcing your love of food anymore as Homeboy Sandman professes his in the new Bunny Bread-directed Fat Belly video. To help run through his list of favorite foods and drinks, Homeboy invited a bunch of his friends over for a feast with more dishes than you or I can count. As the solar and granola powered tells listeners about the judgement they will incur if you don’t like dark chocolate, the Paul White-produced beat slows down for a reason that we’re all familiar with: the Itus. You can find Fat Belly on Homeboy’s newly-released White Sands EP. And next time you’re out enjoying a great meal, don’t forget to tip your servers.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fully Equipped" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)