Remember when people used to put “Food” or “Eating” in their Likes or Activities on Facebook? Oh, they still do? Well, there’s officially no shame in publicly announcing your love of food anymore as Homeboy Sandman professes his in the new Bunny Bread-directed Fat Belly video. To help run through his list of favorite foods and drinks, Homeboy invited a bunch of his friends over for a feast with more dishes than you or I can count. As the solar and granola powered tells listeners about the judgement they will incur if you don’t like dark chocolate, the Paul White-produced beat slows down for a reason that we’re all familiar with: the Itus. You can find Fat Belly on Homeboy’s newly-released White Sands EP. And next time you’re out enjoying a great meal, don’t forget to tip your servers.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fully Equipped" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.