Remember when people used to put “Food” or “Eating” in their Likes or Activities on Facebook? Oh, they still do? Well, there’s officially no shame in publicly announcing your love of food anymore as Homeboy Sandman professes his in the new Bunny Bread-directed Fat Belly video. To help run through his list of favorite foods and drinks, Homeboy invited a bunch of his friends over for a feast with more dishes than you or I can count. As the solar and granola powered tells listeners about the judgement they will incur if you don’t like dark chocolate, the Paul White-produced beat slows down for a reason that we’re all familiar with: the Itus. You can find Fat Belly on Homeboy’s newly-released White Sands EP. And next time you’re out enjoying a great meal, don’t forget to tip your servers.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fully Equipped" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.