Remember when people used to put “Food” or “Eating” in their Likes or Activities on Facebook? Oh, they still do? Well, there’s officially no shame in publicly announcing your love of food anymore as Homeboy Sandman professes his in the new Bunny Bread-directed Fat Belly video. To help run through his list of favorite foods and drinks, Homeboy invited a bunch of his friends over for a feast with more dishes than you or I can count. As the solar and granola powered tells listeners about the judgement they will incur if you don’t like dark chocolate, the Paul White-produced beat slows down for a reason that we’re all familiar with: the Itus. You can find Fat Belly on Homeboy’s newly-released White Sands EP. And next time you’re out enjoying a great meal, don’t forget to tip your servers.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fully Equipped" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.