The 163rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Hollywood FLOSS, the Houston native who earned reader approval for Mr. Big Stuff back in late March. On his brand new, exclusive Sparks When My Pen Starts freestyle, the Kwiet Riot Music Group rapper flows over an Orel Yoel/David Appleton-produced instrumental originally featured on Asher Roth‘s Lark on My Go Kart. Hollywood FLOSS is currently preparing for the May 3 release of his Xperiment Vol. 2 mixtape, which will be followed by debut studio album, House of Dreams. In addition, fans will be able to catch him on tour over the course of the summer.
Readers can download a copy of In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here. Watch for Volume 5 to hit our front page in late May.
Written by richard on 04/29/10
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.