The 163rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Hollywood FLOSS, the Houston native who earned reader approval for Mr. Big Stuff back in late March. On his brand new, exclusive Sparks When My Pen Starts freestyle, the Kwiet Riot Music Group rapper flows over an Orel Yoel/David Appleton-produced instrumental originally featured on Asher Roth‘s Lark on My Go Kart. Hollywood FLOSS is currently preparing for the May 3 release of his Xperiment Vol. 2 mixtape, which will be followed by debut studio album, House of Dreams. In addition, fans will be able to catch him on tour over the course of the summer.
Readers can download a copy of In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here. Watch for Volume 5 to hit our front page in late May.
Written by richard on 04/29/10
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.