If there’s anything that people hate more than a loser, it’s a winner. Sure, when you’re on top, people will flatter you in hopes of obtaining a piece of the action, but turn your back for a second and the sh*t-talking will commence. H-Town spitter Hollywood FLOSS, for one, isn’t fazed by the envy success has brought him—as new single Got ‘Em Mad makes clear, the H-Town spitter considers watching his rivals squirm to be one of high-rollerdom’s many perks. Chris Rockaway‘s laid-back, keyboard-driven grooves back FLOSS as he taunts his hating peers, and Termanology (fresh off contributing to Lil Fame‘s Fizzyology) turns in a similarly bold and arrogant performance on the guest tip. Complete with cuts by DJ Don, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the headliner’s The Legend Continues tape, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.