If there’s anything that people hate more than a loser, it’s a winner. Sure, when you’re on top, people will flatter you in hopes of obtaining a piece of the action, but turn your back for a second and the sh*t-talking will commence. H-Town spitter Hollywood FLOSS, for one, isn’t fazed by the envy success has brought him—as new single Got ‘Em Mad makes clear, the H-Town spitter considers watching his rivals squirm to be one of high-rollerdom’s many perks. Chris Rockaway‘s laid-back, keyboard-driven grooves back FLOSS as he taunts his hating peers, and Termanology (fresh off contributing to Lil Fame‘s Fizzyology) turns in a similarly bold and arrogant performance on the guest tip. Complete with cuts by DJ Don, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the headliner’s The Legend Continues tape, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.