If there’s anything that people hate more than a loser, it’s a winner. Sure, when you’re on top, people will flatter you in hopes of obtaining a piece of the action, but turn your back for a second and the sh*t-talking will commence. H-Town spitter Hollywood FLOSS, for one, isn’t fazed by the envy success has brought him—as new single Got ‘Em Mad makes clear, the H-Town spitter considers watching his rivals squirm to be one of high-rollerdom’s many perks. Chris Rockaway‘s laid-back, keyboard-driven grooves back FLOSS as he taunts his hating peers, and Termanology (fresh off contributing to Lil Fame‘s Fizzyology) turns in a similarly bold and arrogant performance on the guest tip. Complete with cuts by DJ Don, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the headliner’s The Legend Continues tape, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Hollywood FLOSS has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest EP, The Legend Continues. The project features six original jams from the Houston rhymesayer, including reader-approved lead single "Got Em...
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.