If there’s anything that people hate more than a loser, it’s a winner. Sure, when you’re on top, people will flatter you in hopes of obtaining a piece of the action, but turn your back for a second and the sh*t-talking will commence. H-Town spitter Hollywood FLOSS, for one, isn’t fazed by the envy success has brought him—as new single Got ‘Em Mad makes clear, the H-Town spitter considers watching his rivals squirm to be one of high-rollerdom’s many perks. Chris Rockaway‘s laid-back, keyboard-driven grooves back FLOSS as he taunts his hating peers, and Termanology (fresh off contributing to Lil Fame‘s Fizzyology) turns in a similarly bold and arrogant performance on the guest tip. Complete with cuts by DJ Don, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the headliner’s The Legend Continues tape, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.