If there’s anything that people hate more than a loser, it’s a winner. Sure, when you’re on top, people will flatter you in hopes of obtaining a piece of the action, but turn your back for a second and the sh*t-talking will commence. H-Town spitter Hollywood FLOSS, for one, isn’t fazed by the envy success has brought him—as new single Got ‘Em Mad makes clear, the H-Town spitter considers watching his rivals squirm to be one of high-rollerdom’s many perks. Chris Rockaway‘s laid-back, keyboard-driven grooves back FLOSS as he taunts his hating peers, and Termanology (fresh off contributing to Lil Fame‘s Fizzyology) turns in a similarly bold and arrogant performance on the guest tip. Complete with cuts by DJ Don, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the headliner’s The Legend Continues tape, which has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.