If you’ve been wondering where Hollywood Floss has been since September (when last we heard him on the Booth), here’s an update: the DJBooth Freestyle alum is still making dope music. The Houston emcee unleashed his new Dream Killer 2.0 record late last week, and it’s as good as anything you’ll come across this month. Featuring a semi-relaxing beat from Chris Rockaway that pounds with bass and floats with spacey synths, Floss and site favorite Laws (also a Freestyle alum) use the somber melody to wax poetic about their trials and tribulations in the music industry. While the message in hip-hop is as old as the game itself, the duo manages to find a fresh way to deliver it with solid lyricism and even tougher delivery. The only question is if rap’s Dream Killer will be able to survive in the comments below. If you liked this, be sure to keep a lookout in April for its inclusion on Floss’ forthcoming project, One Fan at a Time and, as always, keep it locked to the DJBooth for more flossing.
Written by Sigurd on 02/20/11
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.