Just what is it that sets Hollywood FLOSS apart from his peers in the game? Allow him to Break It Down for you. On a new EP single, his first feature since hooking up with the Booth to drop The Legend Continues back in October, the Houston representative offers clear and indisputable evidence of his eminence, delivering his braggadocious bars over a ramshackle Chris Rockaway instrumental featuring beatboxing, grainy synth-bass and… is that a Street Fighter “Hadouken!” sample? Fellow Booth regular STS and H-Town neighbor Rob Jay do a little stunting of their own on the guest tip. Hollywood FLOSS’ Grumpy Young Men EP has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)