Just what is it that sets Hollywood FLOSS apart from his peers in the game? Allow him to Break It Down for you. On a new EP single, his first feature since hooking up with the Booth to drop The Legend Continues back in October, the Houston representative offers clear and indisputable evidence of his eminence, delivering his braggadocious bars over a ramshackle Chris Rockaway instrumental featuring beatboxing, grainy synth-bass and… is that a Street Fighter “Hadouken!” sample? Fellow Booth regular STS and H-Town neighbor Rob Jay do a little stunting of their own on the guest tip. Hollywood FLOSS’ Grumpy Young Men EP has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.