Just what is it that sets Hollywood FLOSS apart from his peers in the game? Allow him to Break It Down for you. On a new EP single, his first feature since hooking up with the Booth to drop The Legend Continues back in October, the Houston representative offers clear and indisputable evidence of his eminence, delivering his braggadocious bars over a ramshackle Chris Rockaway instrumental featuring beatboxing, grainy synth-bass and… is that a Street Fighter “Hadouken!” sample? Fellow Booth regular STS and H-Town neighbor Rob Jay do a little stunting of their own on the guest tip. Hollywood FLOSS’ Grumpy Young Men EP has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
Kwiet Riot Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Big Stuff" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.